August 1, 2012

Three-Hundred.

Awhile back Mr.B and I were watching the movie 300. I was checking out the abs on those guys and was like WOW they can't be real they had to of air brushed a little bit. We then had a discussion about how they actually didn't their was a big workout...blah, blah blah.

Well, Pinterest came through again. The other day I came across an ab workout called "300 ABS'. I was like no-way. So here it is folks.

I did it on Monday along with this other target problems workout which also had some abs in it. So yesterday when I got home from work I realized My FAT hurt. Go ahead, laugh. I was like wow this workout must really work because my muffin tops were literally sore.

If I'm being realistic it wasn't my fat that was sore it was my muscles underneath the fat. Ya know, the ones laying dormant for the past, well, it's not important how long.

So this is what you want to do to get 300 ABS.

30 Crunches
20 Bicycle Crunches
30 Toe Touches
20 Reverse Crunches

15 Side Plank Hip Lifts (R)
30 Crunches
15 Side Plank Hip Lifts (L)
40 Russian Twists

30 Bicycle Crunches
15 Oblique V-Ups (R)
20 Reverse Crunches
15 Oblique V-Ups (L)
10 Leg Lifts

I'm not a fitness blog and will not make claims that I can get you fit in 30 days. I just wanted to share what I've been doing lately and I'll update ya and let you know if I'm seeing results.

During this workout no one exercise is extremely hard I guess it's just the combination of doing them all together. I feel the burn on a few of them, but I really feel the burn the next day. My sides are quite sore today, but I'm cool with it because I'm going to be ripppppped on vacation! HA HA

Give it a try - maybe we can all be rippppeddd.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover