September 28, 2012

Frankfurter Friday!

Let's get a few things straight right now why don't we - when I have a real baby and not a fur baby I'm going to be that Mom.

You know the one - the one whose going to call her Mom & Dad every time the kid poops, who takes a hundred phone pictures and sends them to everyone (allll the time), the one who directs everything back to my oh so cute baby....you know the one now.

Look at that face - only a Mother could love that face. Words can't express my love for this dog - its borderline ridiculous, but there is something about him. I wonder if he was someone I knew in a past life or someone reincarnated as him from my present life. I'm weird and think things like that.

I want a dog psychic to come and talk to him and ask if he loves his life. Then I'm like - I know he loves his life he rocks out with his ... paws out. Duh!


Happy Friday!

I'll be kissing this cute little face all weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover