September 3, 2012

Happy Holiday!

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and remembering those who fought for our freedom and those who are still fighting for it. 

We've been working on a lot of projects around here lately so stay tuned for all the details. I had a long to do list this weekend and some things got crossed off while others did not. 

I'll leave you with this tip that helped me a lot this weekend. Don't use paper towels or rags when cleaning windows- use newspaper. I swear - I know I've heard it 100 of times from old timers but I tried it and it really works great no streaks or smudges! I've been doing some early winter anticipation of all the windows being closed for the season and getting everything cleaned up and ready to go.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover