September 20, 2012

Reading list.

I love to read. Since I was little that was my favorite thing to do and I bought so many books! Now I have a kindle and I get a lot of free books and when I want to read a certain book I get it from the library. I think the library is a great resource and is underused by a lot of people in communities.

I put together a list of what I'm reading and what I'm waiting for from the library.

The book I'm currently reading is Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin. I know they are not new by any means but I wanted to read the series of them because I've heard there good.
Something Borrowed Emily Griffin
Source
Next up is the next book in the series Something Blue by Emily Griffin. I like to read the whole series of books and so this obviously would be the next step.
Something Blue Emily Griffin
Source
I have this on my library waiting list and can't wait to get it. I'm sure its going to be just as funny as she always is.
I Hate Everyone Starting With Me Joan Rivers
Source
I've been dying to read Andy Cohen's  - this has been on my waiting list for awhile but my library doesn't have it and the other two that do its marked popular so they don't send it out to other libraries so I've got a little wait for this one.
Most Talkative Andy Cohen
Source
I love all franchises of Real Housewives and I fricken love Carole Radziwll I think everyone could take a lesson from her. She is a laid back cool chick and I LOVE memoirs so I can't wait to see what her 'story' is all about since we've only learned bits and pieces on the show.
What Remains Carole Radziwill
Source

Sometimes I have to wait quite a while for a book to come through from the library and other times like with Carole's book its waiting for me already and I haven't even finished the book I'm on. All-in-all I just can't justify spending $18+ on a book anymore. When I was in my teens I spent $1,000's on books. Then after I read them my sister would usually read them, but for the most part between the three of us (Mom, Sister and I) we ended up with piles of books that we didn't know what to do with. Sure you can sell them to amazon but for a lot of these kinds of books its not even worth paying the shipping when all is said and done.

I'll keep waiting in the line at the library - I'm fine with it.

What's on your reading list? Any of the Real Housewives books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover