October 5, 2012

Frankfurter Friday!

I don't know about you, but I wish I could be doing this all day today.

Typical Doxie he loves to sleep on the top of the couch. Not so typical is how long him and his tail are - we love him either way. 

If your ever having a bad day come on over and he'll make you feel better I promise. Big Booty Judy gives out magical kisses. (We kept calling him that last night and I still think its funny.)



Applefest is this weekend and I'm pumped! I love going because obviously there are apples, apple fritters and apple cider - but there are also tents and tents of crafts and different stuff that people are selling.

Next year I want to have a booth so I'm going to enjoy it this weekend and maybe get some inspiration.

Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover