October 26, 2012

Frankfurter Friday!

Whenever I'm working at my computer the little man usually needs to get on the desk and take a walk around and sniff everything. Then he'll usually just go to sleep underneath in his bed. 

The bed is from when he was a baby so that's why he's falling over the edge he's a bit bigger now but the temper pedic pillow in it is just so comfortable for him - haha.

I'm going to make him some of his favorite treats this weekend - I found the recipe here. I try to always have cans of pumpkin on hand because Max is very sensitive and Kota is a German Shepard and they're known for having sensitive stomachs that bloat easily. Kota gets himself worked up at work because he gets so excited so it  has come in handy several times. Pumpkin has been great for Max - but that is a story for another day.

The Freckled Redhead - Frankfurter Friday!

Mr.B was busy whipping up some more furniture for me this week so I have a few projects to work on this weekend.

I'll be back next week to show you all of that - Cheers to the freakin' weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover