October 30, 2012

Ikea Love’s

I hope that everyone is safe and sound and that the Frankenstorm didn't cause to much damage! Stay safe!

We don’t have an Ikea that is close by at all – and they aren't just a couple of hours away they're like FAR. Whenever I get any catalogs from stores like Ikea, Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn I love to scour through them and see their vignettes because they can be inspirational.

I decided to put together some of the things I would love to get my hands on from Ikea. I’m sure if I were in a store I’d want everything because they are totally overwhelming. So here are a few of the things from the catalog that I liked. ( By the way just click on any of the pictures and it’ll take you right to the product page on Ikea’s website! )

I’m loving this Isala Side Table – the lilac color is awesome and in the catalog it's used in a bedroom. I think the storage underneath would make it an awesome night stand.

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea loves
Next up is the Storsele chair. I love the lines and how it looks like an old bamboo chair and how high the back is. Love, love and more love – I would probably spray paint this a bright color or keep it black and put an awesome cushion on it in a super cool pattern.

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea loves
The Isala laptop table is from the same line as the first table. I think I’m drawn to these tables first because I love purple and this lilac shade is awesome and secondly because they have great lines. They look like they could be something that was in your grandmother’s house because the legs have so much detail. A cute crystal knob on this would look so charming.

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
This is the Ikea PS 2012 fabric in blue. It is a fleece and the pattern is indented in I just think it looks so cool when you can see it 3-D in the catalog. ( I’m not sure it reads to well on the screen )

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
Flat file storage makes my heart pitter patter – and this Alex drawer unit is sweet. I’d love to have this in my office – there are endless possibilities for personalizing it. I’d probably take off the wheels and add some cool feet. ( This also comes in white )

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
The Brukbar glasses are so cool. The green have a sort of ombre effect because the bottom is darker and it gets lighter and I love all the little bubbles. They’re only $1.49 a piece so you wouldn't mind if one broke in the dishwasher or if you dropped it and they are a great size!

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
These Godta bowls are great! I love small little bowls like this for putting snacks like chips, crackers and pretzels in. I also use them for putting condiments in for dinner – these ones are dishwasher and microwave safe.

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
These Tripp storage containers are so versatile. Put them on a shelf for display, use them as canisters in the kitchen, office storage, pantry storage – you name it!

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
I love this pillow cover – Alvine Raffla – the buttons are so cute and they’re a little offset so they don’t just go right down the middle. Love it!

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves
Fur haters calm down, Johanna (Any Real Housewieves of Miami watchers?) – this is the Rens Sheepskin rug and I’m pretty sure at $29.99 its faux so no animals were harmed in the making of this rug. These are awesome thrown over a chair or used as rugs on each side of a bed. I've been lusting after these! ( Okay, maybe these are real it doesn't say faux – don’t hate me I’ll get the $9.99 faux ones )

The Freckled Redhead - Ikea Loves

Ikea is the epicenter for all the things you need and didn't know you need. I seriously hope they plan on building one in this area – pronto. It’s probably for the good of mankind my wallet that they aren't close because I’d spend some serious time and cash in there.

Do you love all things Ikea as much as I do?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover