October 16, 2012

Love list.

It's been a little while since I've showed you what I'm currently loving and want to purchase.

Here is this editions lucky winners:

I love Sherry and John Petersik who are behind the blog Young House Love - so I can't wait to see this book. They've given out sneak peeks on their blog but the suspense of all the hidden book projects is killing me. You can pre-order it now so get on that!

Young House Love Book!
Source

I was going through some of my magazines that are piling up and I came across an article in Good Housekeeping about the Blog Cabin series and this bed was featured. It is awesome! I would almost reconsidered an upholstered headboard for this headboard. Almost.


Isa Bed from World Market
Source
Washi tape is huge right now - I haven't used any but I've read that Target's brand is good and then I came across Downtown Tapes and there are so many different patterns to choose from so now I definitely want to try this stuff out.

Washi Tape from Downtown Tapes Shanghai Sunbursts
Source

I would love to find an awesome fur coat at a thrift store - real or fake. I don't agree with how they get the fur for fur coats so I would never buy a new one, but I think if I recycled an old one that is better? Maybe not. Anyways....I love this faux fur vest from H&M.  I'd rock this until I found a coat.
H&M Faux Fur Vest
Source
When I first heard the world premier of this song on Elvis Duran I didn't really love it. Now, however, I love it! Rihanna is a boss.

Rihanna Diamonds
Source
I :love Alicia Keys and when I saw her perform this at the MTV awards and Gabby Douglas was up there doing flips I died. I fricken love the Olympics and Nicki Minaj and Alicia. Perfection. A couple of weekends ago I couldn't get enough of this song and was singing it to my sister while we were Face Timing - she loves my singing voice.

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
Source
This ceramic owl from West Elm just isn't any ceramic animal - it is a speaker! A while back they had a bear and I fell in love but it was gone by time I saw it - now they have 4 different animals to chose from!

West Elm ceramic owl speaker


This list was kind of random , but then again I'm kind of random so it works. I'm jamming out to those songs as I write this so definitely hook yourself up with those songs. You also definitely need to check out John & Sherry's blog if you haven't and pre-order their book. I'm dying with anticipation.

What song are you jamming out to or what product are you dying to get?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover