October 4, 2012

Moving on up.

Some of you may have noticed - I updated my layout and also my domain. It has been relatively seamless, but I'm trying to make sure all my ducks are in a row since I'm still new to what goes on behind the scenes around here.

If you were previously an email subscriber and didn't receive anything yesterday - I will just ask you to subscribe again. I'm not sure if its transferring them and I would hate for you to miss out!

Don't worry - tomorrow I will be back with my regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks for the support!

Oh, and  on a side note - Lowe's has a new Fall and Winter Palette which I'm loving. You can check it out here. I'm loving the deep purples.

Lowe's paint color Hotel St. Francis Sangre De Christo
Hotel St. Francis Sangre De Christo
Lowe's paint color Raspberry Wine
Raspberry Wine
















They also have this paint quiz. I got Autumn Days - which had the two purple colors so I'm happy! Just so were clear - Lowe's does not pay to me talk about their products, but they should - HAHA.

What color palette did you get when you took the quiz?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover