November 21, 2012

3 Days of Thanks!

Continuing with 3 days of thanks - I am thankful for my life.

It is very easy to get all #firstworldproblems and complain and whine about the little things. Last week I was getting annoyed because the Post Office didn't deliver my packages. In hindsight - at least I have the money to purchase things and receive packages.

I have a great boyfriend who would do anything for me and our little family. He loves our fur baby as much as I do and takes such good care of him when I'm not home. I also love and adore our little Maximus. We are home alone together a lot so we keep each other company.

We have a beautiful house that we've slowly been making into our home and we couldn't be more lucky or happy about it. To wake up in a warm bed with my lil roo baby and someone who loves me right next to me is a blessing.

I know how lucky I am because I know there are people out there who have it a lot worse than I do. Not everyone knows where they're going to sleep at night or eat and so the fact that I can buy groceries and we can do projects around the house is seen as a luxury to some.

So that is what I am thankful for: my family, friends & the great life that I have. I have my health and happiness and some days I'm human and forget how important those are.

I hope that everyone has sat down and thought about what they're thankful for this holiday season because it is so easy to forget and take the things we have and do for granted.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover