November 14, 2012

Reading List.

I love, love, love reading. So here is another edition of my reading list – some of these I've read and other’s I’m waiting to get from the library. Enjoy!

First up – Bond Girl by Erin Duffy – this I read and I loved it. It’s all about the stock market and while that really isn't my scene I love to read about things that are a totally mystery to me. I know nothing about working on ‘the street’ so I ate this right up.
Bond Girl by Erin Duffy
This book wasn't love at first read but once I start reading something I refuse to stop in the middle for many reasons. The way the book is setup is kind of weird and a little hard to follow for someone who likes things neat and tidy. I gave it a chance and how it all unfolded shocked me.

Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
I love Jennifer Weiner and this book was no exception. There are a lot of characters so I felt like I was forgetting someone or something but it has a great story line. It truly embodies the it’s a small world – we’re all connected.

Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
I cannot wait to read this book! If you've never read Jenny Lawson’s blog you need to. If you also don’t know who BeyoncĂ© the chicken is you need to read her blog. I love her blog and I’m sure I’ll love her book.

Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
I've heard a lot about this book and so I requested it from the library and apparently everyone else has heard a lot about it too because I’m like 180 something in line. Oh well – I believe in using my local library because if nobodies using the library they’ll make cut backs and I don’t read books more than once so why buy it and then just have it sit there.

Gone Girl By Gillian Flynn
Another one from Jennifer Weiner that I want to read and is on my list. I really like her style of writing and her subjects.

The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner

So that is what I've been reading and what I’m waiting to read. Since the last reading list here – I've read both the Emily Griffin books and enjoyed them. I’m currently reading Joan Rivers book and it is totally not what I expected – it is just like a stand up comedy act in written form – eh take it or leave it. I also read Carole Radziwill’s book and loved it and now I love her even more. I am still waiting for Andy Cohen’s book from the library and I can’t wait!

What are you reading? I’d love some suggestions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover