November 8, 2012

Thursday Round Up!

It’s time for another edition of  Thursday Round Up- where I show you what I'm loving right now. With Christmas around the corner I guess this is the head start to my Christmas list! ( Remember - just click on the picture and it'll bring you to the source )

I love this Darby chair from World Market. It is awesome – I’m not entirely sure of where I would put it though, maybe my office. I seriously love the colors lime green and teal together are one of my faves….and I love the bright coral in the middle.

The Freckled Redhead - Loves
I've been wanting ceramic berry baskets for awhile and I've also been lusting after a ceramic egg crate. Last week I checked the eggs at the store and from putting them in my basket to getting them home one broke – so if I had one of these it would've been perfect!

The Freckled Redhead - Loves
Winter seems to have already arrived around these parts and I just love these hooded cowl scarves. I saw an image on Pinterest last week of a little girl wearing one that looked like a bear and I was like OMG do they make something like that for grown ups. They’re perfect because its not a scarf and its not a hat its both!
clear
The Freckled Redhead - Loves
West Elm’s Market opened up a few weeks ago and there are so many cute things. I just love this sage leaf candle because people use sage to clear out the energy in a house. I want this candle so that I can burn it and keep good energy around me.

The Freckled Redhead - Loves
I grew up in a house that featured a lot of dead things on the walls of our living room. I’m starting to come around to the idea, but in a different way. I love this reindeer bust and a lot of the other paper mache deer heads that are becoming so popular. I told my Dad I need some of his horns so I can spray paint them white – HA!

The Freckled Redhead - Loves

Those are some of the things on my wish list – its always growing and changing so stay tuned for another Thursday Round up of what I’m loving!!

What is currently on your wish list?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover