December 17, 2012

Etsy Holiday!

If you haven’t been introduced to Etsy you are seriously missing out. It is basically an online craft fair of wonderfulness.  I have an Etsy, but haven’t done anything with it in a long time and keep telling myself I need too. I make custom invitations and prints and hopefully will get my store up and running again.

Until then – I wanted to share some great finds I've found. The holidays are a great time to help small businesses and find unique one of a kind gifts for everyone on your list. (Just click on the picture to be taken to the item.)

Ornaments make great gifts and it’s a tradition around here for Mr.B and I to get one for each other every year.  These laser cut wooden snowflake ornaments are awesome! Timber Green Woods is the seller and they have a lot of other cool stuff you can see here.

The Freckled Redhead - Etsy Shops
For any of the ladies in your life: Mom, Sister, Best Friend jewelry is a good gift. I absolutely love this bracelet! It is so unique and has so many different textures with the metal filigree and the silk wrap and the two part toggle is so cool. The seller is Happy Go Licky and you can find more great pieces here.

The Freckled Redhead - Etsy Shops
Man’s best friend – dogs. Everyone who has a pet understands the unconditional love so pet artwork always makes a great gift. I love Maximus and think this print is really funny. Going places 2 is the seller and they have all different breeds and styles that you can check out here.

The Freckled Redhead - Etsy Shops
This next one is great for the man in your life. They might not know what faux bois is and how fresh to death it is right now, but regardless they will love this wallet because it’s so manly. rntn is the seller and they have a lot of other great leather goods that you can check out here.

The Freckled Redhead - Etsy Shops
I would totally rock this case on my iPad – it is awesome! It’s cork so it gives it protection and its sustainable - you can’t beat that. This would be perfect for any tech lover man or woman. The seller is Corkor and they make pretty much everything out of cork and you can see all of it here.

The Freckled Redhead - Etsy Shops
So there are some of the things I've found on Etsy recently that I thought were pretty awesome. I hope that you if haven’t jumped on the Etsy band wagon you will soon. Buying local and from small businesses really doesn't take much effort and you get unique pieces.

When purchasing from Etsy just remember to check things like how many orders they've sold, what their feedback score is and what people have said in their feedback. If people are saying shipping is slow or they had problems – you probably want to forgo purchasing anything from them – and just so were clear none of these people paid me to peddle their stuff, I found it and liked it.

Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? Share with us in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover