December 21, 2012

Frankfurter Friday!

Phew! It has been a taxing week for me. I just feel like I need a break – and thankfully I’ve got a nice 5 day break coming my way.

I’m headed home this weekend for a little family Christmas time and it’s going to be wonderful. There are 2 new fur babies waiting at my parents house and I can’t wait to meet them. My Mom & Dad got another dog (so that makes 3) a very cute black with a touch of white miniature poodle named Mandy – and my Sister and Bro-Lo finally took the leap into parenthood and they also got a miniature poodle whose name is Rizzo – she is all black. #allblackeverything if no one else feels the urge to say that or thinks of this song when they think of an all black poodle I feel sorry for you (or me) – if you also miss the irony of her name – a black curly haired poodle named Rizzo – I feel sorry for you (yeah, probably just feel sorry for myself). #greaselightening

Max is going to sit this one out and stay home with Mr.B – I feel a little bad because he is going to be lonely, but I just can’t deal. He doesn't ride in the car as much so he gets a little sick and then I’m worried the whole time that he’s not feeling good. On the way home (two and half hours) I had passenger window down so he could get fresh air. I was really struggling – heat on, window down – not doing much for my gas mileage. A little father, son & brother time never hurt anyone so hopefully it’ll be good for everyone involved.

It has been a tough couple of months and I’m just praying that the New Year will be good to my family, friends and I. We could all really use it. I was totally looking up 2013 horoscope forecasts – I got mixed messages from the 30 I looked at. HAHA.

Guess what? Christmas just came early for you because today I decided to InstaDump! For those you who aren’t on Instagram I wanted to share all of the jems that are going on over there. My Instagram is mostly Maximus the Dachshund and Kota the German Shepard, that's their formal names you can just call them Max and Beluga. Don't worry though it's not all pictures of them - I do take pictures of projects so you can see sneak peeks. If you are on Instagram you can follow me here.

The Freckled Redhead - Insta Dump

Happy freaking Friday! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend that isn't filled with crazy last minute shopping.

I know I can’t wait to be with my family and just let the stress of life melt away. We are all obviously still here so take that Mayan calendar. I think it's cool that I can say I lived through the Y2K scare and now the Mayan calendar hype. There is definitely something going on lately - I wish everyone could find the love in their heart to help those that need it, and even those that don’t. I’ll step off my soap box now – Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover