December 28, 2012

Frankfurter Friday!

Snow, snow, snow...

Our weekend and week have been filled with lots of snow. Friday night we had really bad weather which knocked out our power and made for a really long drive home. I was so glad that I didn't have Max with me because I really needed to just pay attention to the roads.

Christmas with my family was great. Mr.B and I made my Mom a nightstand and she had no idea so I was so excited for her to see it. She loved it and put it to use right away. I'll show ya all the details on here soon. It was just really nice to spend time with family and Mr.B.

We got a ton more snow Wednesday night which made driving a chore yesterday morning. There was a 4' drift behind my car, but Maximus is loving it! You cannot shovel in this house without him trailing you, barking, crying...he insists you throw the snow so he can jump in it or just throw the snow on him - either or he's not picky.

I caught this picture yesterday when he was outside with Mr.B running around and getting stuck on the drift - his little legs are just too short.

The Freckled Redhead - Maximus the Dachshund

Happy Friday!

We appreciate Mother Nature letting us know she still knows what season we're in - but I'm ready for the snow to melt a little because the roads are covered and the ice did not help the matter yesterday.

Who will be out trying to find clearance Christmas deals this weekend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover