January 4, 2013

Frankfurter Friday!

We've got some exciting projects coming up and I can't wait to get them started. Mr.B and I were just talking last night about all the projects we want to accomplish with our room. Next week I'll share with you some of the projects we want to tackle this year.

I also mentioned that we built my Mom a table for Christmas so I will show you all the details of that on Monday. I also have some exciting guest posts coming up that I can't wait to share with you.

I'm always excited for a new year because it just feels like such a fresh start. I want 2013 to be my year! I jotted down some goals before the new year began because I like to have something to work towards. I give myself goals all through the year so it's just something to remind me to keep on going and guide me towards what I want to become.

Maximus made a few goals himself: he wants to play more, eat more, sleep more, & become more spoiled.He's already started working towards those goals - and I'm happy for him at least he pushes himself. 

Lately, he either needs to be on the desk or in my lap. It's hard to get anything done when he's standing on my desk in front of my computer - so he decided he'd take a little nap while I was getting posts together the other night. I don't mind though I love my little baby.

The Freckled Redhead - Maximus the Dachshund

Happy, Happy Friday!

Not sure what is on the agenda this weekend - probably getting all our ideas better figured out and some relaxing for me and the little guy. I feel like I haven't stopped lately and I just want a little me time with a book and some reality t.v!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover