January 11, 2013

Frankfurter Friday!

Here we are Friday at last...

I don't really have much planned for this weekend. I want to figure out more of what we are going to do in our bedroom like I talked about yesterday. I've also been trying to figure out what to do in our pantry so that keeps lingering in the back of my head. Yesterday I found this great blog and she had a bunch of pantry ideas so win, win!

One exciting thing that happened this week is I finally got Photoshop onto my newer computer so now I don't have to go back and forth between computers and I hope to start getting my Etsy store back and up and running so I'm super excited about that!

Of course the main act, the reason you came - Maximus! I know I'm biased but he's so cute - and his toe hawks are completely out of control. No Mom, I will not trim them - we like them!

The Freckled Redhead - Maximus the Dachshund

I mentioned here that when I went home there was a few new fur babies - we'll it's time for a poodle party! Ellie is the dust bunny on the left - she is a Maltese Poodle mix, all black everything is Rizzo, and the lady on the end is Mandy and she looks like a panda - the bottoms of her feet are white and it's so cute. Mandy and Rizzo are both Toy poodles. Not pictured is Toby who is a mini poodle.

The Freckled Redhead - Poodles!

Of course....sleeping. #newsyearsresolutionsgoingstrong #napbeforethenap

The Freckled Redhead - Maximus the Dachshund

Happy Friday!!

I hope everyone has an exciting weekend - in other news I've been seeing some Dachshund cups, glasses, a little dish etc.. floating around and they're apparently at Target. I need to go scope out the situation. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover