January 23, 2013

Quoteable

I've said it once and I’ll say it again I love quotes. Quotes about love, life, success…..it really doesn't matter I love a good quote.

It’s been awhile since I've shared some good quotes with you (like I did here) - and I could use a little push in the inspirational department this hump day - how about you?

I've already mentioned my love for the Laws of Modern Man & Laws of Modern Woman tumblr pages here - and this quote really resonates with me - sometimes you just have to let things go, especially your anger.

The Freckled Redhead - Inspiring Quotes
I like to think I look forward more than I look backwards. I hope I’m lead down a lot more new paths…You can actually purchase this print through Etsy just click on the picture.

The Freckled Redhead - Inspiring Quotes
If e-cards don’t make you laugh I don’t know what will - but this one is hilarious because its something I would totally say and it’s totally true - preach!

The Freckled Redhead - Inspiring Quotes
I love, love, love this quote because it is something I’m constantly driving myself nuts with. I look around at other bloggers or people I know and I think wow they have it all - but they started out the same way I did, once upon a time.

The Freckled Redhead - Inspiring Quotes
I think a lot of people don’t let their inner voice out enough - I think I do a good job of letting it all out!

The Freckled Redhead - Inspiring Quotes
I hope one or all of these quotes inspire you. What is your all time favorite quote? I don’t know if I could pick just one.

Note: You can click on any of the pictures to be taken to the source!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover