January 14, 2013

Reading List.

I love to read and I love to share what I’m reading - so here is my latest book list. You can see my other reading lists here, here, and here. I've made it through all of them except for Gone Girl - I’m still waiting for that one from the library.

J.K Rowling: The Casual Vacancy - I read the first 3 Harry Potter books and then lost my steam and didn't want to have to re-read them so I want to see what this new J.K Rowling book has to offer. I’m really weird about books - I have to finish it even if I don’t like it and I do not re-read.

The Freckled Redhead - Reading Lists

Gretchen Rubin: Happier At Home - I read The Happiness Project and I found it to be a little slow - but I’m going to give this second book a shot because who am I to turn down unsolicited advice on how to make my home happier - ya dig?
The Freckled Redhead - Reading Lists

Chrystia: Freeland Plutocrats - The sub title of this book is ‘the rise of the new global super rich and the fall of everyone else’ and it pretty much describes what this book is about. I just thought it would be an interesting read - I’m always willing to learn something I didn’t know.
The Freckled Redhead - Reading Lists

Jodi Picoult: The Storyteller - this book is available through pre-order right now and I can’t wait until it comes out. I remember the first Jodi Picoult book I read was My Sister’s Keeper - it was just a book my Mom had on the shelf - I’ve been hooked ever since. Love her books - this one is about a baker whose mother passed away and she makes an unlikely friend in a man in her support group. He reveals a secret and asks her a favor and she has a decision to make.

The Freckled Redhead - Reading Lists
Ellen Degeneres: Seriously … I’m Kidding -I don’t know why this hasn’t made my list before this - but I love a memoir. “I’ve experienced a whole lot these last few years and I have a lot to share.” Talk to me Ellen - talk to me.
The Freckled Redhead - Reading Lists

So those are the books that I’m currently waiting for from the library. I am late to the game but I’m about to start reading The Secret. I know its kind of old news, but I just jumped on that bandwagon so that’s what I’ll be immersed in this week.

Who is your favorite author? Favorite book? Share!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover