January 22, 2013

Target Tuesday

Target (pronounced: tar-jay) - a store that offers fun décor accessories, a wide variety of everyday items, and more fun décor items. I love Target because they have affordable items but they don’t look cheap. I also love the new collaborations they’ve been doing like: Missoni, Neiman Marcus, Nate Berkus….

I decided to start a monthly post of all the great things I've found at Target - so here we go - the other day I was in there and they had a ton of new stuff out and I wish I could purchased everything!  I was able to link up to a lot of the items through the picture and in the description so click away!

I really like a lot of the pieces in their new Threshold line - including this bedding. It was like a stamped ikat so it was had a really rustic feel to it. I don’t really need a comforter though - I need a duvet.
The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I pretty much loved everything on this end cap. Especially the bowls and vases in the top row. I really like the silver bowl on the left end and the white circle dish and vase on the opposite end. (Silver Bowl, Tall Yellow Vase, Elephant Candle Holder, Chrome & White Pedestal Bowl, Tall Chrome & White Vase, Chrome Spiral Vase, Black Picture Frame, White Picture Frame, Short Yellow Vase, Chrome Tray, Black & White Canister, Yellow Vase 3rd ShelfWhite Leaf Jar, Chrome Stool, White Metal Stool,Yellow Ottoman)

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
Love these figurines! Giraffe, Gazelle, and Hippo. They are part of the passport collection(linked to picture) and there is also a rhino, but I’m loving the hippo - he’s so cute.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I love this ikat lamp shade in the bold blue. I don’t really have a spot that this would work, but I wish I did because it’s so graphic!

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I've been having a bad streak with my plants lately. I feel like I need these because I wouldn't be able to kill them. They are not your Grandmother’s fake plants - they've really stepped up it because these are very realistic. ( I could only find the one in the bubble on their website.)

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
Love the look and feel of this table. The light colored wood with the distressed mirror are really great together! These would make a great side table or night stand.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
They already had all the Valentines Day stuff out and this little dish was so cute. It looks like a ticket stub. Unfortunately, I couldn't find this one on their website.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
These crazy straw cups were so cute they had little doxies wrapped all the way around them. I really was looking for this candy bowl - but they didn't have it so if you see it send it my way!

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I thought these canisters were really cute with the chalk board labels already on them. On there website they have lids on them in bright colors that are cute.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
This cup was so cute - one side says bow wow and the other side is a little Doxie.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I must say I’m loving all the Doxie stuff they have out right now. However, I wasn't able to find this on their website either.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
Last but not least - I came home with the Tory Burch lunch box for a whopping $5.95. All of the Neiman Marcus stuff was marked way down so I’m sure it’s even less now. However, everything seems to be gone from their website.

The Freckled Redhead - Target Tuesday
I didn't just spend $5 though- I got a yoga mat and a few other things from their bulk section like cleaners and stuff.

They have a bunch of cute new stuff in the home décor aisles right now and I’m loving it. Bright colors, coral, yellows and deep blues - if you haven’t been in go check it out! What is your favorite things from the new collections? I’m still undecided.

Oh, and for anyone wondering -no- Target did not pay me to write this post it is strictly my opinion and sharing with you the great items I found!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover