January 3, 2013

Thursday Round Up!

It’s time for another edition of Thursday Round Up. Here is what I’ve seen floating around the internet that has intrigued and inspired me.
My Sister pinned this recipe for homemade coconut milk shampoo – so I owe her for this one. It’s simple ingredients that are all good for you and environment I’m really considering giving this a try.
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
Who doesn’t love a good, easy DIY project? These branches are awesome! There isn’t much information on the blog that I found them on so I’m not sure if they were branches from outside or faux – but I don’t see why you couldn’t grab some branches from a tree and go to town. I seriously think these are awesome and such an easy way to add an accent color to a room or floral arrangement you already have!
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
Next up – reflexology. I’ll be honest it was hard to find the original source of this picture because it seems like its been everywhere, but I linked up to the blog that I took it from here. I just thought this was interesting and maybe worth a shot – are your sinuses bothering you? Rub your big toe!
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
I’ve always loved old marquee letters and kind of wish I had one that I could display in my office. This tutorial I found is pretty easy and they look like an original. I don’t mind the white but I think I’d make mine red and gold if I decide to give this a try.
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
OK, the next 2 are Tumblr accounts that I think are great. First up is Law of Modern Man.  It is basically a bunch of quotes or wisdoms – some are funny and some hit home.
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
The next one is Law of Modern Woman and is exactly the same but geared more towards women – as the other one is geared more towards men. I think they’re both great because I’m a sucker for a good quote.
The Freckled Redhead - Thursday Round Up
So there you have it – thank god for the internet and pinterest! What did we do before them – spray paint more things because we had more time?
Find anything fantastic on the web lately – share it with us in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover