January 9, 2013

Wednesday Wants!

OK, so here is a new monthly post - Wednesday Wants. Same idea as my love lists (here and here), but once a month on Wednesdays!

I know Christmas feels like it was just the other day but what fun is life if you aren't lusting after or wanting something! Here are the latest things around the web that I'm loving...

Pinch Emergency Kit - these things are so awesome! They have 17 different beauty items and essentials inside and come in so many different colors with different little charms. They have one for moms, men and even a labor & delivery kit. The Freckled Redhead - Pinch Emergency Kit
Magickal Stars & Moon Gemstone Pendulum Bracelet - that’s a mouth full! About a month ago I started doing some light research on the ‘powers’ of crystals. Now, I know what your thinking - Heidi & Spencer - I am not. Chakra, chi, aura whatever you want to call it - a little help can’t hurt to make it better. This bracelet is really pretty, but don’t ask me about how use it.

The Freckled Redhead - Magickal Stars Bracelet

Lourdes Napkins from Target - I've slowly cut back our use of paper products around the house - we no longer use paper plates because I think they’re a huge waste. My next step is to eliminate napkins (as soon as I use up the rest we have) so I've been on the hunt for cute fabric napkins. I want them to be fun and graphic and these definitely fit the bill. What better way to add color and charm into your life then a graphic napkin at dinner!

The Freckled Redhead - Lourdes Napkins from Target
Vintage Style Glass Juicer- I DIE! Don’t ask me why but I decided I really need a juicer. Okay, since you asked - I want to be able to have a nice cold glass of water with some lemon in it every morning, day and night. I need the juicer because I do not like putting lemon slices in my water because what is on the outside of them? This one is sooo cute! It’s out of stock but ya never know. I’m going to keep an eye out while I’m at thrift stores to see if I can find an authentic vintage one.

The Freckled Redhead - Vintage Style Juicer

Penguin Postcards: One Hundred Book Covers in One Box - I love to read so to me these are awesome. I would probably frame them and make a nice gallery wall with them because you need to have them out so you can enjoy them!

The Freckled Redhead - Penguin Postcards

That wraps up this months editions of Wednesday wants! I created a Pinterest board so they will all be in one place - you can find it here.

What have you been lusting after or wanting lately - new pair of shoes, custom art work, kitchen appliance? Spill the beans in the comments!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover