February 20, 2013

Craziness.

I've been feeling like a hampster on a wheel lately and just can't seem to get off.

I took the little guy to the vet yesterday which isn't really a big deal when your dog is not sensitive. Max has to be pre-treated with Benadryl before he goes because he's very sensitive to vaccines. I was running around worried about not having a sample to bring them and forgot to give him his Benadryl. The vet luckily had some and were nice enough to give him some. All was good in the world - when I left for work at 1:00 he was moody and not giving Mr.B or I any kisses or even wanting to be by us. When I got home at 5:30 he was in rare form -limping,  whimpering and just slumping around. He got 2 shots and they had to draw blood but it took them 2 times so he got pricked in his little foot twice - so I figured he was just sore. I went to the same vet but had a different doctor so it wasn't our usual routine - I remembered last night our regular doctor saying he'd be sore from his one shot .... and then I realized he had a huge lump near the injection site. 

He was really uncomfortable and just couldn't get positioned good to be able to sleep and I felt so bad for him. I took him up to bed and tried to get him comfortable - he thankfully fell right asleep and was fine. At this point my hives were starting to hit full effect but I figured I'd just sleep it off. 

Needless to say it was a long night - Max kept moving around and I was very uncomfortable because my hives weren't getting any better. When I woke up this morning I was covered from head to toe. Not sure why they're coming back - but they better not be here to stay because they suck!

So today I leave with you with a quote....


Hopefully, the day goes better than last night did. My lil man was up and at 'em this morning so that's good. He's giving lots of kisses and is sitting on my lap as I type this. Nothing like my little man to make the day better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover