February 1, 2013

Frankfurter Friday!

I feel like the weeks are getting longer. The days are - each day is a little longer and we can't wait around here for it to be spring!

Honestly though, it'll be so nice to come and it still be bright out for several more hours - I loathe driving in the dark so I can't wait. Instead of being snowy and crappy out it'll be warm and beautiful. Maxi can't wait to be able to go swimming in his pool - and I can't wait to be able to do projects outside and just chill on the porch at night reading a book enjoying our wonderful sunsets.

We aren't just going to be dreaming about spring all weekend around here. I've got some projects I want to do and all weekend to do them!

I don't know why he's giving me a side glance in this picture but it screams spoiled brat - must be he wasn't ready for his close up.

The Freckled Rehdead - Maximus the Dachshund
What does everyone have planned this weekend - any painting or projects on the agenda? I have a coupon for a free Valspar sample so we're going to pick up a grey at Lowe's this weekend....a sample always turns into a 4' x 4' painted area and then us painting the whole room! So who knows maybe we'll be painting our bedroom this weekend - HA!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover