February 22, 2013

Frankfurter Friday!

It's been another long week. My to-do list never gets shorter- only seems to get longer. There's always a project or something I want to work on so I know it's my own fault, but I hate to just be sitting around.

Was a rough week for the little guy as I explained on Wednesday. He's back to himself though - in fact - he was a little jumping bean last night. He never used to jump on anything and then now once in a while he'll jump on the couch. Last night he was jumping on the couch, the chair and the guest bed. So it's safe to say he's feeling better.

I instagrammed this picture the other night - the poor little guy was so sore he could hardly lay down.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Frankfurter-Friday

He's feeling better and my hives are getting worse. I dreaded the day they came back in full effect and it seems like that's what's happening. Not really sure where to go from here - I'm taking 2 Benadryl at a time just so they'll go down.

Hope everyone has a great weekend full of projects and relaxing! Although, that's kind of an oxymoron I guess.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover