February 8, 2013

Frankfurter Friday!

Well, it appears that some of us are going to be getting a lot of snow today. I was really hoping it would come earlier so that I could declare a snow day and not have to drive in it - but we don't even have one measly snow flake yet. Stay safe and warm!!

We're going to be tackling our pantry this weekend and I can't wait! It's one of the most annoying things to come home with a bunch of groceries and know that you can't even organize them - it really flares up my OCD.

Hopefully, I'll be back next week with some progress on that because this weather won't hold me down. I've also got a new cookie recipe I want to try - woohoo! I've been working on getting my blog design figured out so maybe I'll be able to finish that up - when it's your own design your working on no matter what it is, it's hard to stop tweaking and changing and starting over - at least for me anyways.

Check out the little guy- when you have 3" legs - you gotta do what you gotta do - and sometimes that means climbing to the top. He loves to climb in the basket to stare out the windows but a lot of times he just digs around and 'makes a bed'. I know I'm biased but he's so cute.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Frankfurter-Friday

Safe travels to everyone - and hopefully we (& you) are not stuck inside all weekend. Cheers to the freakin' weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover