February 21, 2013

Hobby Lobby Shopping Trip!

Who doesn't love a good Hobby Lobby Trip? Well, I guess some people wouldn't love it, but I know I do. I get totally overloaded every time I walk in there though because there's so much stuff everywhere!

A couple of weeks ago I went in with Mr.B (yeah, he actually likes it) and found some cute stuff and thought I'd share it with you!

Right when you walk in they always have tons of glassware. I recently decided I wanted to start a collection blue and white porcelain and low and behold they had a bunch! I didn't end up going home with anything though, I still need to decide where I'd put this 'collection'.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
When I do decide my collection needs to happen - I'll know right where to go...they had a lot.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
This picture is blurry but I couldn't resist. If you don't know who Beyoncé is in relation to chicken statues and not Jay-Z wife - then here ya go you'll thank me later for that knowledge.

I gave my parent's a medium sized Beyoncé for Christmas - and had to send this picture to them- my Dad wants to start a collection.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
They also have a little section of bathroom stuff and other little glass trinkets. I loved this mirrored tray with the hand mirrors so cute - reminds me of a set my sister had.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
Every time we go in there I look at these glass balls - I just love them for them some reason!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
In keeping with the latest family obsession.... in my defense this one is pretty cool because it's a basket! If it had a handle it'd be even cooler because he could take his chicken basket out to gather his chicken eggs - to far? Maybe - HAH!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
I love a good shadow box and this one was so cute with the damask fabric in the back. I love a good damask fabric, although, we have been growing apart- I did think this was cute though.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
I always check out the sign aisle to see if they have anything good. I liked this one because the message is nice and I haven't really seen it much. Sometimes these sayings feel a little played out to me.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
I loved this box that was supposed to be like a milk jug holder I think. I'm contemplating getting it for the pantry because it would be great to hold little snacks and stuff. I also talked to Mr.B about making one like it ourselves...we'll see.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
These little wooden boxes were cute and they all had embellishments on the top.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
Mr.B liked this metal jug - it has dividers in it so he thought it would be cool to hold a 6-pack in a man cave.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
I didn't realize they had a whole section of different wall decals - they had tons of different kinds. These ones I thought were pretty cute - they even had kid themed ones.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
Everyone knows about my notebook obsession - this leather one was awesome. I would've gotten it but I have so many that aren't even written in still.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
These little baskets were randomly in an aisle - someone must have ditched them - but they were sooo cute. I ended up getting them because they were to cute to pass up.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
There was 2 a circle and a square. I didn't really have any place in mind and right now the square one is sitting on my desk with my camera and flip cam and the circle one is still hanging out....I'm sure I'll find a use for her.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Hobby-Lobby-Shopping-Trip
They were $3.99 and $4.99 and I have the Hobby Lobby app on my phone so I used the 40% off coupon so it was a pretty good deal!

Just so were clear - I do not work for Hobby Lobby or get paid by them - I just wanted to show you some of the cute things I saw while I was there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover