February 26, 2013

Target Tuesday!

I went to lunch with some of my girlfranz from college on Sunday and it was so nice to catch up with them. After, I stopped into Target to pick up a few things and came out with an extra few things.

It doesn't matter what I go in for I always come out with that plus more or just the more and not what I actually went in there for. I really needed bread, cheese and celery. Of all the vegetables they had scallions, fresh asparagus, onions, potatoes,....they didn't even have celery. I was like really?

I always have to make the loop when I go in - check out the clothes, shoes, housewares, clearance sections, the back area where bulk stuff and seasonal is and then I finally get what I need.

So here's what I found while I was there that caught my eye...

This Threshold shower curtain is the awesome  but I would totally use these as regular curtains because they would awesome!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I couldn't find this pillow on their website - but I really liked the colors deep blue, light blue and a nice gray it looked a little wood grainy/brush strokey.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
This resin balloon dog was quirky. I couldn't find this on their website either, but it was end cap of random things - the package next to it was ice trays shaped like dentures.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I love putting jewelry and perfumes on trays and this one that is mirrored with the rhinestone edge is really cute. It's a great way to dress up your dresser - HA!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I really liked this decorative frame - it would be a great pop of color on a night stand or bookshelf but I also like that it is fabric and woven makes it more interesting.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I thought this little table was so cute. I think it would be great next to a nice chair or in a sun room. They're calling it yellow - I think its more of a green, but whateves - it's cute.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
They have a ton of blown glass vases and jars and I loved these. They have a little bit of an ombre effect going on. I just love old jars and these ones while new have some old charm to them. (Large and Medium small is no longer available on their website)

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I really liked this hounds tooth throw - it would be great draped on a chair or sofa. It was really soft but really thin so it would be great for in the summer when you just want a light blanket for the colder nights.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I like a lot of the Modern Cottage collection - and this coral tray especially I like the cutout and the glass it gives it a little more interest then a regular tray. I was also loving that ottoman and table.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I thought this table was pretty cool. It would be a great way to add a nice wood tone into a room. The color wasn't too dark or too light it was a mixture of both and I like how there is a little bit of a lip around the top it gives it character and makes it less 'stumpy'.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
How cute is that tea light holder and how awesome are those frames! I love, love, love those frames with the pop of color on the outside and that wood tone is awesome! However, I couldn't find either of them on their website.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I see a pattern here - I'm apparently loving accent tables. This one was really cool because the bottom was interesting with a nice wood top.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I loved these bowls because the outside was a natural matte and the inside were pops of shiny glaze. Couldn't find these on their website either - what the!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
These olive and vinegar jars are a cute rendition of the classic ones that everyone has. A little quirky and cute with pops of color!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
They had the cutest melamine plates out. The little bowls were awesome - I love ikat and these were all so awesome!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I love notebooks - duh. These ones are so cute!! 3 in a pack with bright colors and gold polka dots! They were $3.99 and they came home with me. They each have a quote on them also: The blue one has a quote from Vincent Van Gogh "Looking at the stars always makes me dream." The red one a William Shakespeare quote "Joy delights in joy." The lime green one has an unknown quote "Happiness is a bright and shining thing." I wasn't able to find this 3 pack - but they had this set on their website.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
How cute is this little Vaseline! I had to get it because it's so cute and I love to use Vaseline for chapped lips - win, win! I also found some Kraft paper wrapping paper with a flower design on it in the dollar spot
.
The-Freckled-Redhead-Target-Tuesday-Finds
I wasn't able to locate everything on the website but I'm sure if you check your local store you'll be able to find them. I really love a lot of the Threshold stuff it's new and fresh with bold pops of color but still has a rustic aged feel to it. The wood tones are really great.

It's a good thing I don't have any use for a bunch of accent tables or I would have a ton! There were so many cute ones I didn't even realize until I got home that so many had caught my eye.

So have you had any good Target finds lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover