February 7, 2013

Thursday Round Up!

It's time for another edition of Thursday Round Up! Here's what I've seen floating around the internet that has intrigued and inspired me and that I love! (Remember just click on the picture to be taken to the source)

What a cute idea for monthly baby pictures from Kara's Party Ideas. The cute rocking chair with the chalkboard above - I just love it. I'm filing this away for someday.....

The-Freckled-Redhead-Thursday-Round-Up

How awesome is this lace window screen from Radical Possibility? I mean seriously, what a great idea and so classy - I'm pretty sure if that window had fingers it'd be sitting there with its pinkies up, know what I mean! I don't know how long a screen made out of lace would last, but seriously these are awesome.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Thursday-Round-Up

Mr.B is a big ranch lover he puts it on almost everything. This homemade recipe from The Crafty Blog Stalker is fairly simple and it doesn't include all the additives that the stuff you buy at the store has.... I need to try to make this!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Thursday-Round-Up

If you haven't guessed from my reading lists here, here and here....I'm a big book reader. So when I saw this list of 40 books I was intrigued. Some of the books on the list I've read others I wouldn't be interested in and some of them I think I need to add to my list!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Thursday-Round-Up

I'm always on the hunt for a library card catalog at thrift stores and consignment shops. I've found some at antique stores but the prices are usually outrageous. When I saw this tutorial on Not Just a Housewife I fell in love. She gives a great step by step of the whole construction process- I need to get Mr.B on this pronto!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Thursday-Round-Up

So what have you found while perusing the internet lately? I swear I don't know what I did before the internet and blogs - it's a wealth of knowledge out there! I really want to make the library card catalog though - hmm, weekend project? Maybe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover