February 13, 2013

Wednesday Wants!

It's time for another edition of Wednesday Wants - so here it is - in yo face! These are the things that I'm currently lusting after...(As always click the picture to be taken to the source)

This tee from The Home.T is awesome. You can get it in any state that you want which is awesome - I chose New York for obvious reasons, but whichever state strikes your fancy.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-Wants
I love ikat. This tote from C-Wonder is soooo cute. It's coated canvas so it can handle day to day use because you can just wipe it clean.I seriously love this it would help fill the void and need I have for more ikat in my life.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-WantsI've never really been a big fan of gold - or maybe it's just I don't like the cheap look of brass. Either way, gold is growing on me and I think I want to add some touches of it around the house. This wishbone from Jayson Home would be a great way to start. I die for this wishbone - it's awesome! I need it and I want it.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-Wants
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you know I already got this. It's a five year journal with a question a day (I got mine from Amazon). I love this - the first question was what is your mission? A few others were: what was the weather like today, what time did you wake up, what is your resolution for tomorrow...it's awesome. It has 4 lines for each year...and really that is exactly the right amount to put down what you need. It's really small too so you could easily take it with you - I just have mine by the bed and fill it out every night before I go to bed. I'm so into this kind of stuff so I'm in LOVE.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-Wants
I saw this ring on Pinterest and loved it -and it took me to Uncovet which I was totally unfamiliar with - why has no one told me about this website! I'm a big fan of evil eye jewelry and all the powers that they possess and I love how simple this ring is - I love simple. I got 2 gold hammered rings on vacation 3 years ago and I've worn them everyday since and this ring would go perfectly. Uncovet has curated collections that have awesome stuff - if ya don't know, now ya know.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-Wants
These free form mirrors from Vivaterra are awesome. I'm sure you could easily replicate these by cutting a slice off a thick branch, stain them and then add a mirror - I might have to give it a try just to see how they turn out. I have a little bit of an obsession with slices of wood lately - look out Dad I'm coming for your wood pile!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Wednesday-Wants
So there you have it - that is what I'm coveting right now. You can check out past lists here, here, and here.

You can also follow my Pinterest Board that is dedicated to Wednesday Wants. So what's on your list of wants?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover