March 4, 2013

February Round Up!

I have been meaning to round up each month's worth of projects and posts and haven't gotten around to it. Some people start their resolutions in January....this one is being started in March.

I had a crazy week last week and an awesome weekend - my Sister and I surprised my Mom for her 50th birthday. It was nice to take a little break last week and even nicer to spend some time at home with my family for the weekend.

I'm back on track this week and so without further ado here is the February Round Up in case you missed anything!

I compiled a list of all my favorite things from the Furbish Shop Online - take a look here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I finally added some chalk art to my chalkboard - and you can see the process here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I rounded up my favorite things from around the web - you can see them all here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
Pinterest is the place to find anything and everything - I've tried many things with mixed results and decided to share - check out the first round here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I showed you my favorite cleaners for around the house last month and this month my personal hygiene products that I love - see them all here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
We finally decided tackle our pantry - here is the process of demo, prepping and painting.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
The first Wednesday of everything month I gather all the things I'm wanting - anything from clothes to d├ęcor items - see this months list here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I love to read and so every month I share a list of what I want to read - or in this month's case I went through my other lists and let you know what I thought of the one's I got around to reading - see them all here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
We finished the pantry and gave you all the details on finishing the shelves to installing them - find all those details here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
Who doesn't love a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby? I brought you along to show you what I found - all the pictures and details here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I compiled a list of my favorite apps that I use daily/weekly - find all the details here.

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
I love Target and they always have great finds so once a month I share with you what I've seen that I really like - find this month's here!

The-Freckled-Redhead-Monthly-Roundup
So there is the monthly round up in case you missed anything. You can also find this months Frankfurter Fridays here, here, here and here.

Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover